Welcome to Harvest Mama

Welcome to the Harvest Mama blog of wisdom..parenting at 40 and beyond...How many of us are doing this? First timers and subsequent babies...From time immemorial women have been birthing in their 40's and beyond.., so here am I writing for all of us Harvest Mamas out there....and I welcome you all to my little world ,here on this blog

Harvest Mama 4 weeks to go

Harvest Mama 4 weeks to go

Monday, January 31, 2011

Harvest Mama Proud and loud



Welcome ,it occurred to me today how much this blog is needed...a lovely friend of mine today a fellow mama in her 30's wondered how old I was..was I loud? was I proud? Oh no , I hid behind the mmmm ,...ummm..40's ....hoping well 40's sounds like 40 and thus shave a few years off..No no more I thought later..I am who I am..we Harvest Mamas should be proud of our achievement..having our babies when society deems we should be past it,when even medicos say oh well 40's its hard you know..How many of you have visited an IVF clinic and asked for the stats to be given on a successful pregnancy post age 36 only to receive evasive answers,rolling of the eyes and the "here we go again" look...Let alone a pregnancy achieved naturally...so my journey began in March 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment